12 Books for Women Who Want to Start a Successful Side Business
I love books and much of what I bring to my coaching business are tools and strategies I have learned from great resources. I’ve made a list of some of the books that have been most beneficial to me and that I keep going back to.
I hope one of them resonates with you. Happy reading!
1.WorkParty: How to Create & Cultivate the Career of Your Dreams
by Jaclyn Johnson
2. Company of One: Why Staying Small is the Next Big Thing for Business
BY Paul Jarvis
3. The 5 Second Rule: Transform your Life, Work, and Confidence with Everyday Courage
By Mel Robbins
4.The Introvert Entrepreneur: Amplify Your Strengths and Create Success on Your Own Terms
BY Beth Buelow
5. Self Promotion for Introverts: The Quiet Guide to Getting Ahead
6. Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action
7. Turning Pro: Tap Your Inner Power and Create Your Life’s Work
Steven Pressfield and Shawn Coyne
8. Contagious: Why Things Catch On
By Jonah Berger
9. Attracting Perfect Customers: The Power of Strategic Synchronicity
By Stacey Hall & Jan Brogniez
10. Unleash Your Inner Money Babe: A Money Manifesting Workbook
11. Chillpreneurs: The New Rules for Creating Success, Freedom and Abundance on Your Terms
By Denise Duffield-Thomas
12. Train the Brave: Tame Your Fear, Take the Chance, Dare to Live Big
I hope these books help you on your entrepreneurial journey!